Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Is this dumb enough for you? ...Dumbed Down Resume

 
Imogene Hallogene
1666 NE 66th Avenue
Portland, OR 97215
lightthis@yahoo.com


EXPERIENCE
Project Coordinator
<05/2003 - Present > Nameless large corporation in Suburban American Hell
Coordinated projects. Typed a lot.

Office Coordinator
<10/2001 – 05/2003> Nameless large corporation in Suburban American Hell
General planning. Looked really busy. Started smoking again.

Administrative Assistant Coordinator
<7/2000 – 10/2001> Nameless large corporation in Suburban American Hell
Managed group schedules and calendars. Held manager's hand through Windows 2000 upgrade. Quit smoking.

Office Administrative Assistant
<5/2000 - 7/2000> Anon-a-temp
Worked as a temp until I got a real job. Showed up to work on time.

Teacher
<9/1999 - 5/2000> Public School System
Glorified babysitter


SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
-Ill do what you tell me to do as long as I think it’s reasonable (team player)
-I’ll figure out a way to do it if I don’t have to get up off my ass (innovative and efficient)
-I can make a perfect bag of micro-wave popcorn (Exceptional time management skills)
-I’ll listen to the customer. I won’t always agree with them or do what they say (customer service oriented)
-I guess I can write and speak English (articluate/skilled writer)
-I know where the supply cabinet is (resourceful)


MASTERED COMPUTER APPS AND LANGUAGES
Microsoft Windows
Some typing program… I forgot the name.

EDUCATION
Official Sea Monkey Rancher Certificate Holder - Mail order
Liberal Arts Education - from Southern Idaho school of Horticulture and Molds.

HOBBIES & INTERESTS: reality television

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home