Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Does all of Brazil

have a blog? I can't understand Portuguese (that well). Why do many of them have their title in English. So that we dumb-english-only speaking and reading Americans will click on their blog link and not be able to read their site. Sorry, I'm such a crank this morning. I had to get up a little early and it looks like my plan to make my morning run a little more smoothly isn't working.

I'm sitting here waiting for my "work-at-home" system to reboot for the 2nd time. I wanted to send several copies to the printer before I left the house so they'd be waiting there for me when I got there. A simple concept, no? Ah, here it's up again. It might only take me 5 minutes to open the document. I should have just dove into traffic as soon as I woke up.

Here's what I will fantasize about all day until I return (I think I'll need at least two).

Bermudan Cocktail
1 oz. gin
1/2 oz. grenadine
1/2 oz. apricot brandy
1/2 tsp. lemon juice
2 dashes of grenadine

Shake with cracked ice; strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home