Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I'm sitting at home...

Took the dog out for a walk. Waiting until 9:00 AM because I don't want to get in the car before Martha Stewart Living starts. That's terrible isn't it. I don't have to be at work until 9:30. Why be so ambitious?

Three day weekends re-energize me and I find the time to do the things that make me feel alive again, now the fun is over and I have to go back to work. I lay in bed for at least and hour last night, my stomach churning. I found it difficult to drift away, instead I lay there thinking or what people at work would call prepping. I feel like it's more or less torture akin to adorning yourself with paper cuts and squeezing lemon juice all over them.

On top of this, they've insisted that I get a virtual set up in my home so that I can key into work when I need to. I the push for this all started after the big "January" snow when I refused to haul my ass into work because getting over the hills would have been a major pain in the butt. Aye... I need to get ready to go here. One thing... at least it's Tuesday - therapy appointment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home