Saturday, February 21, 2004

Inadvertent Advertising

The following ads recently appeared in the header above my blog:
Oprah The Magazine - $15
Online $5 Coupon - Save now Great gift for Mom!

Low Carb Pancakes & Syrup
Low Carbs Now offers high quality low carbohydrate pancakes & syrup.


Wow, just because I put that little rant about Oprah's low carb diet! I have to laugh because I'd actually rather be promoting "Martha!"

Here I'll run a little experiment and see if their shameless text search puts up on my header:

Big Black Dildoes
vegemite
smack
caviar
hookers
self-help
big limousines
hermaphrodite
penis
addiction

Infer what you may from the list above.

Though can I blame them? Did I actually think I was getting something for nothing? If you think about it there's a lot of money to be made by people's narcissistic blathering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home