Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I was so hungry...

that my body started to consume the fat from my brain. I was running a little ragged today. Had to come into work early. I think I had an English muffin with a little cheese for breakfast and a small tumbler of juice. I did go to work super early I had to drive to the other side of town to see the mortgage broker. Then I had to go to my weekly appointment with the therapist. I came back to work and my head was pounding. I just sat in the cubicle for at least 15 minutes. I couldn't work.

The cafeteria was closing so all I could get was odds and ends from the refrigerator section. (1 dinner roll, 2 pieces of Tillamook cheddar, 1 hardboiled egg, a pat of butter). So I ended up with my version of an egg mcmuffin. Now, I'm not claiming that it's delicious but it worked, my head-ache went away and so I could return to my cell and drone on.

Imogene's Quick McFuffin
1 dinner roll
1 pat of butter
1 hard boiled egg, shelled and sliced
1 slice of cheddar cheese
1 packet of sweet relish
salt and pepper to taste
mayo if you'd like

Slice the dinner roll in half and place the pat of butter between the two halves. Heat the dinner roll in the microwave for no more than 20 sec. If you want melted cheese, but the cheese on one half of the roll before you heat it up. Add your relish and egg. Season with your salt and pepper, and enjoy (if this is your sort of thing). It's not exactly gourmet, but it beats Fun-ions and Bugles from the vending machine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home