Thursday, March 11, 2004

If you want to be well informed about the outsourcing debate...

Here's a start.

I found this page"noslaves.com." I haven't read through most of the articles here, but there is some good reading if you want to educate yourself on the economic principles involved with the off-shoring/outsourcing phenomenon. Americans should continue to empower themselves through education and not get too wrapped up into heated banter with outsourcing proponents. As always, I, myself want to continue to carefully analyze the information I come by. With my limited understanding of market economy my intuition tells me that the solution is not as simple as preventing jobs from going overseas. These jobs will go regardless. This deterministic movement is rooted in how our economy works, so my head tells me. There's more to this thought, but I'm tired and hungry and I need to go home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home