Sunday, March 07, 2004

I'm not bad...I'm just drawn that way.

I took this entertaining quiz online to determine which book in literature I most resemble. At least it was the Idiot. I did have this little fascination with Russian literature in my early twenties, but I was in college and didn't have to pay my bills yet. Don't worry... I still think that Ayn Rand was an overrated, sanctimonious windbag who was probably drawn up so tightly in her nether regions that she needed a hell of a pipe cleansing to set her straight. What kind of woman (or man) tries to refashion their name so it is spelled with an unnecessary "y?" That's too close to a krysti or worst krysty... if you substituted the y with u you would have "krusty." Sorry for that tangent. Just have to end with... I never met an Ayn Rand fan that I could actually trust, But look who's talking; I apparently have yet to reach the heights of my depravity.




You're Lolita!



by Vladimir Nabokov

Considered by most to be depraved and immoral, you are obsessed with
sex. What really tantalizes you is that which deviates from societal standards in every
way, though you admit that this probably isn't the best and you're not sure what causes
this desire. Nonetheless, you've done some pretty nefarious things in your life, and
probably gotten caught for them. The names have been changed, but the problems are real.
Please stay away from children.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home