Monday, March 29, 2004

Lightin' up with the Trail Blazers

You know I have this theory about our beloved or not so beloved basketball team... they're always getting in trouble with the law because they are B-O-R-E-D up here. Come on, Portland is the land of the Stuck Up Fat Chicks (according to my hairdresser). The women here are often a little more rubinesque in shape than in other parts of the country. Either that or they resemble the female version of Elvis Costello. Not to mention that we're not big on fair weather and fun. And excuse me... what is there to do around here for entertainment if you are not into windsurfing or hiking or mushroom picking? I'd say I can sympathize with the Blazers in their indulgence of a little ganj. Not that I'm into that sort of thing.

Speaking of portland types... if you want to get a better picture of what i'm talking about go here: Hipster Bingo. Though this may be slightly dated... and there is no entry for BIG GOTH GIRL which is actually PDX code for (white trash)... MEOW! Portland is the land of wannabe indie hipsters, PBR (Pabst Blue Ribbon), and disheveled chic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home