Monday, April 19, 2004

Dear Multnomah County

I don't think I should have to pay this tax.
I know I've been hollering about the importance of civic involvement,
but I don't think that this means your further
involvement in my wallet.

At least there are other people who feel as I do.

http://www.theoutlookonline.com/article/2291

Thanks,

Imogene.

-------------
You know I was considering walking into a school/ any Portland Public School and just scoping out whether or not my couple of hundred dollars was being spent correctly. Maybe, I should pay a visit to the PS Administrative offices. I think it's only fair that the people know how their money is being used. I know that this doesn't sound so original. I'm sure some disgruntled individual in the recent and not so recent past has made the vain attempts to do the same.

Allright, I think I've said my share... well maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home