Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Here... I go again... another cover letter, but this one is for a job I really like (better take the advice I gave to Brian, and keep it cool... I never get the jobs that I'm eager for). This is an external one... I'd be working with teachers to deliver training on computer lab courses. What a dream job. (I think), but then again, everything else looks more appealing to me right now. Especially as this morning I was confronted with the possibility that the administrative load in my job may actually increase.

I need to get involved in some serious cover-letter writing training. Beef up for any challenge and be able to explain why I'd be good for a job right on the fly. I can do it. I know I can. I like a challenge. Working at this job has been a lot like making myself swallow cod liver oil and pretend to like it.

-I don't like my job
-and I'm bored here


simply will not cut it.

Let me just tell you, I can't be the only person who feels underappreciated and overqualified for what they do. But when you have people who are outside the door desparately waiting for your job, then it sort of puts things in a little perspective... for me this lasts about four hours... but the joke's on them because I don't think this job is even going to be here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home