Friday, April 02, 2004

Shit...

I think I just bought a house.

I mean I know I bought it, but my offer was actually accepted even though two other offers were on the table.

Of course we need to go through the housing inspection and I have to finalize the details with the mortgage, homeowners insurance, etc. etc. But suddenly, I feel a little alone... but in a good way. I know that this is only the beginning of course.

My head is spinning, but in a good way.

I had so many reasons/excuses why I didn't do this until now. After all, I am thirty-four.

- I don't have enough money (which wasn't true)
- I don't want to be tied down (that's negotiable)
- I was uncertain about my future and I was waiting in my last relationship to 'get fixed.' (When the only remedy was to end things)
- I'm not ready
- I can't do any better
- I am not responsible enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home