Monday, May 03, 2004

I am still at work

It's 9 PM and I'm still struggling with this version of Symantec Ghost 7.5 (we cannot use 8.0 because our IT department cannot cope with changing their processes) I just want to make a copy of an image I already have and use the CD-writer. However, I'm finding that I cannot execute ghost.exe on windows XP and must boot up in DOS... now this may seem like a stupid question, but how do you boot up a machine in DOS? I've tried changing my options at the beginning of the boot cycle to no avail... Like you care about all of this? I'm hoping against hope that I can search on google and find that some other fool has come up with the same connundrum. Isn't it strange that we can type a question in a box and sort of come up with the answer to it? Of course, just as with any query (be it regarding an abstract theory or hard facts) we must pick through the bones to find the meat... taking care not to ingest any rotten morsels.

Aye, someone help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home