Wednesday, May 12, 2004

What?! I guess I was asleep

But they got rid of Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland!? This is old news I know! But Jeezus!?!... and they replaced it with Winnie the Pooh/1000 Acre Woods. I don't know about you, but those stories made me feel sort of sick inside in a creepy way, I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because the neurotic rabbit character reminds me of the teachers I couldn't stand when I was in school or,now rabbit is just like too many of the people that work at this company ... and the story centers around a FAT dumb bear who can't make it out of his hole because he ate too much... jeezus, this is might make a perfect parody to what it's like to work here. Vinnie the Schmoo (blob) and the 1000 cubicle maze.

About Mr. Toad, what can you expect from a company that gives birth to mega-ho starlets from test-tubes. We've built the perfect pop-star... she will make 9-13 year olds shed their cash on slutty outfits and sparkly lip gloss like there was no end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home