Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Day 2

I keep on adding posts to this blog... sort of smashing my words into this box here, and often I've been very hap-hazard with my writing. My intention of course is to go back and revise or even scramble up what I've written. Good intentions lie fallow without time and motivation. So what am I doing now? I should be working on editing some documentation, but instead I'm pining for some extra time... who knows maybe I'll get a butt-load of time in a few months when they finally wrap up our program and kick our rears out of this group. Not that I'd miss working here, if you haven't figured that out yet.

Ayyyye, I'm feeling kinda dumpstery right now because I'm not sure what to think of this 2nd interview. I didn't get as many positive affirmatives from the people who were grilling me this time. Maybe I'm just not reading them right. I do think that I did a better job of explaining things... perhaps I was a little too verbose.

Oh, well, it's over. Even if I don't get this job I'll just keep plugging on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home