Monday, June 14, 2004

Interview

Aye, being interviewed over the phone has only one advantage. You can wear your scrubbies. Well, I suppose you can wear them if you want. I was feeling a little worn when I woke up this morning so I tried to energize myself with a quick walk around the building before the interview. Despite all of this, my interview went fairly well... at least I walked away from it with a good feeling. I was slightly tongue tied with the first question, but I think my flash work actually appealed to them. And they seemed to respond well to my answers to their questions (behavioral interview questions). We'll see.

-------------

Oy, looks like Courtney Cox named her kid... Coco... Coco Cox Arquette.
What the f? Did she want the other children to confuse her with a Dr. Seuss character?
I mean the name sounds like a fricking cereal.
Just another example of celebrity retardation.

COCO COX ARQUETTE.
Are you cuckoo for Coco cox?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home