Saturday, July 24, 2004

Conversation between two women waiting for the train

"You really are something else."
"What do you mean by that?"
"You're not going out tonight are you?"
"Nope."
"Why not?"
"Don't want to."
"Ahhhh, I know why you've got a date."
Silence.
"Hey, why be so tight lipped? Give it up."
"I don't think so."
"It's that Marcus guy."
"No, it's not. Not that it's any of your business."
"Besides, I think he's gay."
"Really? He didn't seem gay while we were fucking."
"Hahaha... you're a regular comedienne. Hey what about him over there. That tall fellow. He's working as an analyst for Marketing."
"Great."
"He's just your type..."
"And what's that?"
"Tall, dark and asshole."
"You may have just put you're finger on something there. I'm a sucker for pricks and I just can't help myself around a self-serving arrogant bastard."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home