Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Everyone needs to update their resume every now and then

Updated from my "Dumbed Down" resume. I guess I've come a long way, baby. From a Secretary (Admin) to Flash Monkey in less than five years time, so I can't really complain about that. I'm still struggling with what I will do outside of this environment. Like the Republicans insist... there's always eBay.

Imogene Hallogene
2345 N Crosstracks Blvd.
Portland, OR 97215
smokethis@yahoo.com (not a real address... at least not associated with me)


EXPERIENCE
Flash Monkey (07/2004 - Present)
Still here
Learning a lot about databases and three letter web building languages. Maybe picking up a thing or two about theory which with some night classes might actually be my ticket out of here to another corporate job in another company in another suburban hell. Who the hell am I kidding? Re-applying to another graduate program now that I've finally paid off my student loans.

Project Supervisor (06/2004 -07/2004>
Guess where?
Given nominal promotion as a result of management's fears that I would be among the several desperate fuckers to leave once there were open positions in another part of the company.
Quit smoking again. Started drinking.

Project Coordinator (05/2003 - 6/2004)
Nameless large corporation in Suburban American Hell
Coordinated projects. Typed a lot. Smoking only on festive occasions (such as 5 minutes after exiting work).

Office Coordinator (10/2001- 05/2003)
Nameless large corporation in Suburban American Hell
General planning. Looked really busy. Started smoking again.

Administrative Assistant Coordinator (7/2000- 10/2001)
Nameless large corporation in Suburban American Hell
Managed group schedules and calendars. Held manager's hand through Windows 2000 upgrade. Quit smoking.


MASTERED COMPUTER APPS AND LANGUAGES
Microsoft FrontPage.
Stealing other people's Flash files and modifying them with my own images and content.

EDUCATION Official Sea Monkey Rancher Certificate Holder - Mail orderLiberal Arts Education - from Southern Idaho school of Horticulture and Molds.

HOBBIES & INTERESTS: Frequenting Batting Cages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home