Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Process Flows for the Faithful

I had to sit through several agonizing hours of business process review today. There was the usual heated argument over which direction the arrow should flow, maybe during a really passionate moment two people would argue over the wordage in a decision box. I started sketching process flows of my own in order to keep head from slamming against the table because I had been rendered unconscious.

I'm afraid to post pictures here because the damn image loader usually fucks up my navigation menu in my other blogs. Though I'm pretty sure that these have been done before, and I'm no theologian, that's for sure. I did do a flow chart to describe my descent into hell. I'm pretty sure if there is one I'll probably end up in the suburbs of Hell not purgatory.

Note that the Calvinists have no decision boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home