Friday, May 05, 2006

Need to jump off...

I had a dream last night where I was talking to an internal customer at work and they were encouraging me to apply for a job in their area or group.

My group could be worst, and it could be better. We could have better leadership, but then again we could have better teamwork as well. At least there are a handful of people here who can still speak their mind.

I've been thinking that I don't want to work for training anymore because people consider training to be useless or namby-pamby or at the very least glorified document control people. You know educators just get the crapper, no matter where they are placed in this society. In the world of pedagogy or the fast-paced competitive world of the corporate whore. I'm just moaning right now. It will pass.

I think I'm going through this lull right now... I had a great burst of energy at the beginnning of the year where I felt all gung ho about spearheading these initiatives to promote better collaboration of efforts at work to enhance possibilities for innovation. I finally felt like my brain, my ability to problem solve was being valued over my ability to follow directions correctly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home